Friday, November 13, 2009

Welcome to the Bynumite Blog

Hey Basketball and Detroit Piston Fans,

I've finally started my blog! I wanted to do that for a long time but never really had either the time or the courage. Also I never really had a name!

To introduce myself: My name is Jakob Eich, I live in Hamburg, Germany, I study English and wanna get into sports journalism some day! I've been a huge basketball fan since I'm 10 years old and I really enjoy playing myself!

Thanks to Nathalie Sitto from www.need4sheed.com, I found a name that fits my standards. Will Bynum is my favorite Piston right now and I think her "Bynumite" expression is just perfect! If Nathalie reads this, you got all rights to the name, I just love it!!! I don't want anybody to think I came up with that idea!

So, I'll update the Blog every now and then if something happens in the world of basketball. I don't know if I'll be able to post every day, but I'll try. I'll cover other things from the NBA too, but the Pistons will be my main focus.

I hope I'll be able to share my love for basketball with all of y'all! I'm really passionate about it!

Take care and check my future posts out!

No comments:

Post a Comment